DAISYDAZE

0 Comments
Today, I decide to visit Triborough New York sim to take my photos. As you can see, it gave a great background to them.

First, I wanted to show you the new skin from Essences that you can get at Uber during the month of January. It comes in all the usual skin tones in the Evo Collection.

Second, I want you to see this nice outfit from Asteria Creations. I am wearing the version in coral. It includes the cardigan, the pants and the boots, sold separately. It comes in black, brown, hunter green, coral, black/white, brown/beige, sugar and pink.







What I am wearing


Body

Hair KAEDE by *ARGRACE* (here shown in cinnamon)
Skin [Alice - UBER] medium02 *brunette* cleavage by Essences. You can also play gacha at The Seasons story for Alice with makeups.
Eyes Hope by {S0NG}
Mesh Body by Maitreya 



Clothes


Cardigan Daisydaze in coral by Asteria Creations
Pants Daisydaze in coral by Asteria Creations
Ankle boots Daisydaze in coral by Asteria Creations



Accessories

Earrings Selene by Maxi Gossamer, Fameshed Jan 2015


Pose

[ILAYA] Zayra Pose {6}


Others

Lightening effects by LumiPro HUD V3.41










You may also like

No comments: