NiNight Creations ::.. Mesh Ladies Hooded Loose Sweater

0 Comments
Hello. I guess I am enjoying this blogging day... even if I am on my old computer. It still takes good photos. Just some extra lag and crashes, but I will be ok spending the 2 next weeks on it.

Nigella Nightfire, owner of NiNight Creations, sent me this wonderful mesh sweater to blog a few days ago. I really have to blog it. It's a real warm and cozy sweather I would wear in real life. The fit is perfect and the colors are easy to match with other clothes. Which one do you prefer? Is one color enough for you? heheh





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow)
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" (Citrine)
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails


Outfit

Sweater : ..:: NN ::.. Mesh Ladies Hooded Loose Sweater FAT PACK (box)


Poses by Ilaya - Femme Set

Lightening by LUMIPro



You may also like

No comments: