New from Ilaya for Limited Bazaar

0 Comments
 Ilaya sent me Ellen Etui Dress for Euphoria Limited Bazaar. It's a mesh dress and it comes in 3 colors (coffee, grey and light). I am showing you the coffee color... because I love coffee....hehehe! Seriously, it's my favorite one!

 
 

Photo taken at Small town of Green

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : AE Skins - Carolyn T2 Sorbet NEW
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" (Citrine), available at Collabor88 NEW
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails

Outfit

Dress : ILAYA Ellen Etui Dress Mesh Size XS-XL Coffee, for Limited Bazaar NEW
Jewels : Cae :: Flourish Mini Set (With Love <3 Hunt) NEW
Bag : Le Poppycock *London Tote* Cambridge RARE (gacha) NEW
Shoes : Maitreya Gold * Allegre Nude


You may also like

No comments: