Lazy Sunday at DRIFT

0 Comments
Hi! Every sunday, I enjoy doing the event Lazy Sunday. Today, I went to DRIFT and found a nice surprise : a great maxi dress. I love those dresses and this one comes in the tone i like : moka. The fit was easy even if I had to wear a size bigger than what I use to. On the bottom picture, I am showing the round nails from Izzie's. They were in the Lazy Sunday event too.






Photos taken at my place

What I am wearing


Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (bwnbrow/crease)
Hair : tangled anise by Analog Dog
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Eyeliner : {.essences.} Alyona Eyeliner
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Nails : Izzie's - 80's Round Nails

Outfit

Dress : DRIFT Lazy Sunday Maxi Dress [Mesh] M-Mocha
Shoes : :FANATIK: Clogs Chocolate Rigged
Bracelet : Izzie's - *resize* Coffee Bean Bracelet (r) (mesh)
Earrings : Izzie's - Coffee Bean Earrings
Necklace : Izzie's - Coffee Bean Necklace casual (mesh)

Using LUMIPro


You may also like

No comments: