House of {TORN} : Jessica and Mina

0 Comments
Hi! I couldn't wait one more day to show you this new top and skirt from House of {TORN}. First, I want to thank the owner, Torn Difference, for sending me these new items. Jessica is the nice crossed-heart sweater and it comes in 17 colors. I bet you will find one you like. Then there is Mina. This skirt is available in 14 colors. Another great choice of colors. Here, I am wearing Jessica in tan and Mina in brown. I paired them with the new Baiaistice Knee platform stretch boots in maroon. Make sure you come to demo the ones you want.



Location BCC
 
What I am wearing


Body

Hair : [e] Interrupt - Brown 08 NEW!
Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (medbrow/crease)
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape (modified)
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool (S) NEW!
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 20 Prim Nails


Outfit

Sweater : House of Torn {TD}Jessica-M_Tan NEW!
Skirt : House of Torn{TD}Mina-S_Brown NEW!
Stocking : Izzie's - Overknee Socks sand
Boots : Baiastice_Knee platform stretch boots-fabric-maroon NEW!
Bag : Le Poppycock *London Tote* Cambridge RARE (gatcha!) NEW!

Poses by Label Motion - Abbie pose 2 and 3


You may also like

No comments: