Fashion Quotes - November

0 Comments
Hello everyone, I want to show you the cool tattoo I just received for the Fashion Quotes event in November. When I saw it, I thought it was just the right time to show it as we just had Halloween yesterday. This is a web tattoo made by flaunt.

I enjoyed going to the new sim called Mad Pea's Carneval. If you like to have fun, just to there.




Will I dare to jump?


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : -Belleza- Shyla Masquerade Med RECENT RELEASE
Shape : [the Skinnery]Kyoko shape (no trans)
Hair : *Dura* Group gift2 -Halloween 2012-BLA-resize
Lipstick : [Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Eclipse
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Tattoo : (flaunt) Webbed Tattoo (Black - Fresh)(Full)  for Fashion Quotes NEW!
Nails : Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails


Outfit

Top : Apple May Designs - Graphic Tanks - Gobbler
Skirt : [KA] (Kyoot) - Dead Naga Mini (Olive)
Shoes : N-core SHARK 2 "One Voice Edition"



You may also like

No comments: