FaMESHed - November 2012 - take 1

0 Comments
I couldn't wait for the new event of FaMESHed that started today and on a new sim. Don't forget to update your landmark. This edition of FaMESHed is different of the other editions. You find yourself in a exterior mall. I think the idea is good. I personally liked it.

Then you find the novelties of the event. Get ready to say WOW! Grab all you can. Here, on this first blog about this edition of FaMESHed, I want to show you 3 items I got there tonight. More will come in my next post.

The clothes fitting was perfect. I guess I am getting used to the standard sizings.








Photos taken at my place


What I am wearing

Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (dkbrow/crease)
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Chocolate NEW at FaMESHed in Nov
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes(NOSE)
Lipgloss : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Lip Frost - Shine Peach
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass (M)

Outfit

Top : .:vive nine:. Agyness Gypsy Blouse - White NEW at FaMESHed in Nov
Skirt : .:vive nine:. Rej Leather Pleated Mini - Chocolate NEW at FaMESHed in Nov
Shoes : :FANATIK: Clogs Chocolate Rigged Recent release


You may also like

No comments: