English Muffin - Misaki

0 Comments
Hiyas! English Muffin owner, remain coy alias Queenie, sent me a pack of a new skin that will be released for Black Friday Sale starting this Friday November 23. I am very happy with the quality of this skin. It comes in 6 tones from the lightest to the darkest. I am sure you will find one you will like. My favorite ones are the middle tones.


.em. Misaki - Cacao


.em. Misaki - Cacao


.em. Misaki - Creme
.em. Misaki - Nut


.em. Misaki - Snow


.em. Misaki - Sultana


.em. Misaki - Sunkiss

Pictures taken at my place
What I am wearing


Body

Skin : English Muffin - Misaki NEW!
Hair : ""D!va"" Hair "Daria" (Type A)(Citrine), available at Collarbor88 in November NEW!
Shape : ::::ChicChica:::: Shape Heart
Lashes : Eyelashes -39- Luscious *REDGRAVE*
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool NEW!
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 20 Prim Nails

Outfit

Dress : < Geometry > Seattle . Coral . , available at Around The World event NEW!
Boots : ::HH:: Hucci Roseau Booties - Morning Glow, available at Collabor88 in November NEW!

Poses by Label Motion


You may also like

No comments: