Thursday, November 08, 2012

Collabor88

Hello. This morning, as soon as I woke up, I ran to Collabor88 event. I have been thinking about it for a few days and couldn't wait for the event. As you all know, we all love this event with the wonderful items offered.

I have been on the site for almost 2 hours... waiting for everything to rez. I know we all want to be there the first day. I know I can leave and come back later. But... I want my fix of Collabor88 as everyone and spend all my lindens.

Someone mentionned that it would be cool to set Collabor88 at 2 sims. Would it solve the problem? I am not sure. So I quickly thought about Marketplace. Why the event is not on Marketplace for the lenght of the event? What are you thoughts about it? Your comments are welcome.

0 comments :

Post a Comment