:AE: Laina Skin

0 Comments
Hello again. Three days ago, Sachi Vixen from Adam & Eve store sent me this new skin release. I had to review it. Now that I took at my photos, I love this skin even more. It's very very well done and realistic. First, it comes in 4 skin tones. In each tone, there is the skin with the dark eyebrows. The blonde and red eyebrows are on a tattoo layer. Now, about the options. We have the cleavage enhancer and dehancer, freckles and dimples.

Skin tones 001 to 004

AE Skins - Laina T3 Bare_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Bare + dimples_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Bare + freckles_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Daisy_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Lily_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Poinsettia_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Rose_001

AE Skins - Laina T3 Wildflower_001

What I am wearing


Skin : :AE: Laina Skin all 4 skin tones
Shape : [PF] Kumi Shape
Hair : [e] Again 2 - Black 04
Eyes : IKON Eternal Eyes - Pool (S)
Lingerie : Kyoot - Soft Words Lingerie (Pale Pink)
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 20 Prim Nails (past group gift)

Pose : DelMay - Simple Stand


You may also like

No comments: