Good weekend everyone

0 Comments
Hello my readers. Last night, before I went to bed, I created this look with 2 items from FaMESHed of October.

When I saw this little plaid skirt with the turtleneck from Eclectic Apparel, it gave me an idea for a new look. I paired them with a fur vest from ISON.

The mesh quality of the Eclectic Apparel is very good as the fitting was easy and there is no body parts showing through the clothes when my avatar is moving with her AO.

I wish the fur vest from ISON was made it mesh. Maybe it will be in the future, but for now, it's a sculpt. It's resizable with a script so it's a good thing. I still prefer mesh though.

What do you think of the future of mesh? Did it change your clothing habits? How is the fitting for you? Did you have to modify your shape a little or a lot? Let me know in the comments section at the bottom of this post.

Now, here's my look.



Picture taken at home

What I am wearing



Body

Skin : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Defined (dkbrow/crease)
Lipstick : [PF] Kumi <Hazel> - Matte Lips -  Spice
Hair : >TRUTH< Sam w/Roots - espresso
Lashes : [LeLutka]-Photoshoot II Lashes
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Glass
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails


Outfit

Fur vest : ISON - belted fur vest (black)
Turtleneck : e! Grace Turtleneck (Cream) NEW (available at faMESHed in october)
Skirt : e! Allure Skirt PLAID (Chocolate) NEW (available at faMESHed in october)
Boots : N-core EUPHORIA "Hiver"
Tights : {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Beige 1


Pose by aDORKable


You may also like

No comments: