Mon Tissu Blogger Search Entry2 - (Wild Bedrosian)

0 Comments
Hello everyone! Last week, I heard about Mon Tissu Blogger Search Entry and decided to participate to this contest. As I really want to be a winner, I am taking the chance a second time. I went shopping to Mon Tissu and bought a few items which I used to create this look. This is something I would really like to wear in real life. *wink*





What I am wearing

Body

Skin : *League* Isla Medium Peach Black (Chest C) by League
Shape : my own
Eyebrowns : my own
Freckles : *League* Isla Freckles (Stronger) -Medium (Tattoo Layer) by League
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown (M) by IKON
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes by Dutch Touch
Hair : .b - skura! - dark reds in autumn by Analog Dog
Nail base : *League* Nail Base for False Nails -Medium (Tattoo) by League
Nails : Izzie's - Gradient Nails (hand size 20) no pose by Izzie


Outfit

Cardigan : {mon tissu} Softest Cinch Cardigan ~ Mustard by Mon Tissu
T-shirt : {mon tissu} Cozy Up Tee (Striped) ~ Brown 2 by Mon Tissu
Skirt : {mon tissu} Pretty Pleats Skirt ~ Blue by Mon Tissu
Bag : Auxiliary.  My oversized Leather Tote - Non Rigged- Set  2b by Auxiliary
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Barcelona - Group 3 by Maxi Gossamer
Earrings : MG - Earrings - Barcelona by Maxi Gossamer
Shoes : [celoe.aelia.wedges.desert.RIGHT] by Celoe

Pose by Le Poppycock


You may also like

No comments: