FaMESHed : August 2012

1 Comments
Hiya again everyone!! Last night, I went shopping. Yes, I have to say it's my favorite hobby. I am always happy when there is a new event at FaMESHed, Collabor88 or The Dressing Room. Today, I am going to show you a few items I bought last night at FaMESHed and the wonderful new Zen shoes from N-Core.





What I am wearing


Body

Skin : Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica 06 BL NEW!
Shape : Sophie Shape by myself
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Lipgloss : Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics - LipGloss 01 NEW
Freckles : Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics - Freckles A (tn ) NEW
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Cinnamon (available at FaMESHed in August) NEW
Eyes : IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Silver+Blue
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails


Outfit

Dress : Geometry > Rorschach > Black . Cream >  (available at FaMESHed in August) NEW
Shoes : N-core ZEN "Chocolate" NEW
Necklace : MG - Necklace - Madrah (available at FaMESHed in August) NEW
Earrings : MG - Earring - Madrah (available at FaMESHed in August) NEW


You may also like

1 comment: