My vacations week : Thursday

0 Comments
Oh yes, it's already Thursday. I just came back home from my short trip to Mont Tremblant in the North of Montreal. That was incredible. I felt as if I was in Europe with the mountains and the buildings. I enjoyed swimming in the salt pool. It was so warm.

Ok now comes the blog. When I logged into Second Life, I had a surprise. A new skin maker had sent me a whole package of skins. I had to contact her and thank her. Her name is name is Nessa Okelli and she is the owner of Metamorphosis skin store on Marketplace. Here is the address of Metamorphosis.

On these photos, I am wearing the July 2012 Group Gift from ALB. This outfit is complete, even the sandals, a ring and a hat are included.








Body

Skin : Ronelle-Tanned- Party Plush-Plain ~METAMORPHOSIS~ NEW thank you Nessa
Shape : ::::ChicChica::::  Gvineth Shape, thank you Lilo
Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Chocolate
Eyes : IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Bleached Blue ML
Lashes : [Iren]Lashes_1 and [Iren]Lashes_6
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 10 Prim Nails


Outfit

ALB PHOEBE outfit JULY 2012 birthday special by AnaLee Balut


You can find all the SLurl's to the right


You may also like

No comments: