0 Comments
Hi everyone! The other night, my friend Saby and I decided to visit New York in SL. What a nice sim. You have to visit it.





My friend, Saby Sweetwater, is the owner of French Quiss Boudoir. I will talk about her and French Quiss Boudoir in my next posts.


Before i meet Saby at the NY sim, i ran to Mayfair Sim to take a quick shot with my look.




My look :

Skin : *L* Sapphire - Sunkissed - Pure/Cat (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Hair : !lamb. Ruby (Mesh) - Fatpack
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails
Lashes : [ glow ] eyelashes - Secret Eyes 01 (old TDR)
Clothes ::HH:: Hucci Salli & Tai - Mint
Earring : [MANDALA]Leather Feather earring/White
Sandals : [LeeZu!] Claudette Sandal
Bag : Izzie's - Leona Bag white







Saby's look:

Skin & Eyes : YS&YS Penelope Skin - Lux (previous TDR)
Shape: French Quiss Boudoir - LaLove Shape
Hair : Exile : Rivers Run: Vanilla
Jumpsuit: Ricielli Mesh (previous TDR) - Papi Jumpsuit/polkadots black
Shoe : YS&YS Brera Pumps TDR EXCLUSIVE
Earings: BenS Beauty - Aurora Earring Red
Necklace: Just Me - Kaya Necklace black (Just Me is Closed now)
Bracelet : League Wanderer Black Bracelet
Bag: COCO - ClearTote Bag  previous gift



Place picture taken :  Midnight Manhattan Reverie- Bethesda Terrace - New York


You may also like

No comments: