Monday May 21

0 Comments
This morning, i went to Costco with my father and my boyfriend. There are so many things you can get there. My father even bought a landmower. Hahaha his old one was almost as old as I am.









I guess i just found out how to link my photos from my flickr account to this blog. This made my day!!

Ok another one....


Now it's almost bedtime for me.... it's past 12am ouch!


What i am wearing :

Skin : ::DT:: ::eSmEE:: pEACH - CLA (makeup) EB2 Smoky DUTCH TOUCH
Shape: my own
Hair : !lamb. Little Queenie (Mesh) - Ombre & Root Pack
Eyes : Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Twilight Sea)
Teeth : Izzie's - Teeth 1 IZZIE'S
Lipstick : ::dt:: AddOns - ::eSmEE:: Lipstick nr2 DUTCH TOUCH
Eyeliner : ::DT:: MakeUp - EyeLiner - nr 1 DUTCH TOUCH
Moles : ::DT:: MakeUp - EyeLiner - nr 1 DUTCH TOUCH
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes DUTCH TOUCH
Nails : Izzie's - Classic Nails IZZIE'S
Shoes : N-core COQUETTE "Fatpack 24 Colors" N-core
Top : *GF* Lace Tops "Lucy" -ivory-
Skirt : *GF*[Mesh] Frill Shorts -pink-


You may also like

No comments: