My first blog message

0 Comments
Hello everyone. I am Wild Bedrosian and I am new to blogging.  I have been on Second Life for almost 5 years and after trying to have my own clothes store, i decided to start blogging. I use to read many blogs everyday and i really enjoy to see what SL has to offer us. What i want to show you is what i have in my inventory, new and less new items, and create a new look. This will be my new challenge.







May 15 2012



What I am wearing :

Skin : ::DT:: ::eSmEE:: pEACH - CLA (makeup) EB2 Smoky DUTCH TOUCH
Shape: my own
Hair : ::Exile:: Violetta:Pecan (TDR blue) EXILE
Eyes : IKON Horizon Eyes - Brown (M) IKON
Teeth : Izzie's - Teeth 1 IZZIE'S
Lipstick : ::dt:: AddOns - ::eSmEE:: Lipstick nr2 DUTCH TOUCH
Eyeliner : ::DT:: MakeUp - EyeLiner - nr 1 DUTCH TOUCH
Moles : ::DT:: MakeUp - EyeLiner - nr 1 DUTCH TOUCH
Lashes : ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes DUTCH TOUCH
Nails : LOGO Square Tip Sz 20 Prim Nails LOGO
Earrings : [glow] Earrings Hoop Slice (silver) GLOW
Shoes : Audrey2 - PlateauHeels {Fatpack} *REDGRAVE*
Top : Mimikri - Top / Malibu cliff MIMIKRI
Shorts : Mimikri - Leather Shorts / Malibu opal MIMIKRI





You may also like

No comments: